Earth Hour 2016
- WWF Russia
- OUR WORK
- research, design, development, support, server configuration, hosting
- LAUNCH DATE
- March 2016
Annually, over 1,200 ecological projects implemented. Russia has over 17,000 followers. More than 30 companies became members of the corporate club and take part in financing WWF projects in Russia.
The Earth Hour is one of the most well-known WWF events, as well as the activity which involves the largest number of people in the history of mankind. WWF urges people to switch off the light and electrical appliances for an hour to show that it cares for the future of the planet. The illumination of the most famous buildings and monuments in the world is turned off to support the event. This country has been holding it since 2009.
- Draw people’s attention to ecological problems
- Ensure greater participation
- Raise funds for the targeted WWF program in Russia
- Increase the number WWF supporters in Russia
OTHER PROJECTS FOR